Car removed by hands unknown last night or early this morning.
Trash run, fence patrol ... we need more RAW FENCING => Scrooge McMurphy refuses ANY suggestions still.
Use of the Forest
Public use of Saginaw Forest is encouraged. Rules for the public's use include (but are not limited to):
- No parking in front of the access gate.
- Public use hours are from 6am to 6pm only; no camping on the site!
- No vehicles or bicycles are permitted on the site except those for approved research and teaching use (bike parking available at the main gate).
- Dogs with owners are welcome to visit, but they must be on a leash. (Also see here.)
- Dog owners must carry out all pet waste; please bring your own doggie bag to do so.
- No cutting or collecting of plant material; no hunting or harming vertebrates (this includes no fishing).
- No smoking.
Tuesday, January 20, 1987
Monday, January 19, 1987
Very heavy snowfall. The lower drive is slick ice from corner to gate, with 6-10" of snow atop. The snow plow cam 'thru yesterday.
Trash run in SNR stationwagon ... debrisfrom Dribika site partially removed.
A car "AbandoNed" at gate by evidence of accumulated snow.
Saturday, January 10, 1987
8" of snow overnight... Snowcover at last! Snowplow ~8:00 am. The oil furnace is still acting as if it were on strike ...
41 memos now unanswered by Barbara Murphy in the last 1 1/2 years ... it appears that the Saginaw Forest has become invisible to the paper shufflers at Nat. Resources.