Perimeter patrol + trash run... Partying at front gate again... could we set up a night light?
Use of the Forest
Public use of Saginaw Forest is encouraged. Rules for the public's use include (but are not limited to):
- No parking in front of the access gate.
- Public use hours are from 6am to 6pm only; no camping on the site!
- No vehicles or bicycles are permitted on the site except those for approved research and teaching use (bike parking available at the main gate).
- Dogs with owners are welcome to visit, but they must be on a leash. (Also see here.)
- Dog owners must carry out all pet waste; please bring your own doggie bag to do so.
- No cutting or collecting of plant material; no hunting or harming vertebrates (this includes no fishing).
- No smoking.
Monday, December 15, 1986
Monday, December 8, 1986
The lake is still with no ice! ... some snow resident on ground. Mustafa Dribika has still not removed the 3 plastic tents from his PhD research site.
At 6:30PM, I routed out of the SF a ♀, ♂ down by the lake. "Gee, aren't you pen till 8:00 PM?"