Use of the Forest

Public use of Saginaw Forest is encouraged. Rules for the public's use include (but are not limited to):

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hunters near Saginaw Forest

Walking through the forest today I heard gunfire. "Hmm...," I thought. "I hope that isn't happening in the forest. There are many people walking around in the unseasonably warm weather."

I walked the paths and perimeter of the forest and didn't see anyone dressed up as a hunter, although I did hear more gunfire to the south of the property, and it sounded like they were shooting either in or near the Nie funeral home property. Although the people at DPS told me that there is nothing that they can do about any of it unless people com into Saginaw Forest, it's a little disconcerting to hear gunfire so nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment