Use of the Forest

Public use of Saginaw Forest is encouraged. Rules for the public's use include (but are not limited to):

Monday, September 9, 2013

It's a trap!

Hello everyone.

I spent some time this weekend pulling/cutting some invasive species just getting established along some "healthier" sections of the trail. I'm going to have a merry celebration when it gets cool enough to start killing off the mosquitoes. They love to take advantage of me bent over on the job, hands too full to swat. It also means a colder walk to the bathroom, but that seems tame by comparison.

I've noticed a slight increase in litter the last couple of days, as well as some bicycle tire tracks looping the entire forest. I will find you, even if it takes setting up Ewok-style traps to do so.

From the Star Wars "Wookiepedia" site. starwars.wikia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment