Use of the Forest

Public use of Saginaw Forest is encouraged. Rules for the public's use include (but are not limited to):

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Catching up

It has been awhile!

Sorry about that. Though we've been out and about every day here in the woods, I've had so much schoolwork to do on my computer that writing for the blog was absolute lowest priority. Things are slowing down though. Only one more assignment to go, and I guess I'll be working on it over the break.

Good news--the second water sample came back clean. But because we're all a little wary now, an extra test will be done on my tap in January. But we're back to using it anyhow. Sort of. The sink is full of dishes still from a little holiday party. I can't really find the tap.

We are very sad to see the snow melting. Leto and I are huge fans of winter. Rounds are always the best part of our day, but in a good snow that is more true than ever.
Early during the big snow day.

Captain Snowbeard

We haven't had any deadfall, which is nice: it's given me time to sharpen the tools en masse.

Noms.

Later in the snow day.

Creeping awfully close to the top of my 12 inch boots!
We had many a cross-country skier. It was nice to see everyone out and about enjoying the snow!

'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment