On my rounds this morning, I happened upon some empty beer cans. Seriously?
Beer drinkers: you took the time and effort to lug your beer cans into the forest to drink them here (which is against the rules anyway). Could you at least be half way decent and take them back out with you? (After all, they are much lighter than when you brought them.)
Use of the Forest
Public use of Saginaw Forest is encouraged. Rules for the public's use include (but are not limited to):
- No parking in front of the access gate.
- Public use hours are from 6am to 6pm only; no camping on the site!
- No vehicles or bicycles are permitted on the site except those for approved research and teaching use (bike parking available at the main gate).
- Dogs with owners are welcome to visit, but they must be on a leash. (Also see here.)
- Dog owners must carry out all pet waste; please bring your own doggie bag to do so.
- No cutting or collecting of plant material; no hunting or harming vertebrates (this includes no fishing).
- No smoking.