The various forecasts that you can find on weatherspark.com indicate that there is a good chance for a decent amount of rain on the afternoon of Thursday, February 23, and a good chance for some snow on the next day.
Luckily, perhaps, the weekend isn't supposed to get too far above freezing, so at least it shouldn't slushy and muddy again... at least until Monday (which is supposed to get well above freezing).
What a weird "winter".
UPDATE: It looks now like it will be rain/snow on Thursday afternoon/evening/night and perhaps a little more snow to pile on top of it on Friday...
Use of the Forest
Public use of Saginaw Forest is encouraged. Rules for the public's use include (but are not limited to):
- No parking in front of the access gate.
- Public use hours are from 6am to 6pm only; no camping on the site!
- No vehicles or bicycles are permitted on the site except those for approved research and teaching use (bike parking available at the main gate).
- Dogs with owners are welcome to visit, but they must be on a leash. (Also see here.)
- Dog owners must carry out all pet waste; please bring your own doggie bag to do so.
- No cutting or collecting of plant material; no hunting or harming vertebrates (this includes no fishing).
- No smoking.