Use of the Forest

Public use of Saginaw Forest is encouraged. Rules for the public's use include (but are not limited to):

Sunday, January 24, 2010

No new mice in the trap

Last week I forgot to check the live trap and after looking into it, I realized that there were two dead mice inside. Well... one dead mouse, and the heavily gnawed upon (and mostly eaten) remains of one dead mouse. However, after disposing of these two dead mice (and the dead mouse from the previous day) and washing out the trap, I have not caught any more mice. Perhaps the three mice that I threw out were the same mice that I had previously been catching over-and-over again. Hopefully, therefore, no other rodents are likely to find the way into the house that these mice used. I'm leaving the trap out, just in case. (Either that, or I used to have up to seven mice - the total number that had been caught.)

No comments:

Post a Comment