Use of the Forest

Public use of Saginaw Forest is encouraged. Rules for the public's use include (but are not limited to):

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Updating past log entries: 2006

I am now going through the entries from the caretakers who were here from 2006-2008. I am moving through those more slowly than the previous ones, mainly because they were more prolific writers (good job guys).

For some reason, there were several gaps between caretakers (1988, 1993-1995, 1995-1999, and 1999-2006). I just suppose that they weren't as interested in writing in a journal. (Truth be told, if it wasn't for the online nature of my writing, I would not be writing. Indeed, it even took me 3 months to start writing.)

Definitely the ability to use photos and video has given me more incentive to add my own touch to the history of Saginaw Forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment